Wednesday, December 13, 2006

More Gray Hair for Michael Douglas



Until now, Michael Douglas had been dyeing his hair to hide his old age. Now, probably after getting bored of the chemicals and realising they may cause him hair loss, etc. he announced that he stopped.

According to UPI:

|In an apparent move to accept his increasing age, veteran Hollywood actor, Michael Douglas has ceased dyeing his increasing amount of gray hair.

The paper said that as part of the birthday celebration, the elder Douglas had issued a statement aimed at proclaiming his advanced age and urging today's youth to make a difference.

"My name is Kirk Douglas. You may know me. If you don't -- Google me," the statement declared. "I was a movie star and I'm Michael Douglas' dad, Catherine Zeta Jones' father-in-law, and the grandparents of their two children. Today I celebrate my 90th birthday."|


Uhh.. not sure whether this is a good or bad thing. I always liked his movies, Traffic, etc. so now I wonder what he'll look like in the upcoming films:
Let's wait and see..


No comments:

Post a Comment