Monday, December 18, 2006

Paris Hilton Doesn't like Sex


Paris Hilton claimed, according to MSNBC that she's been celibate lately. In other words, hasn't had sex for months.

|When asked by a reporter how long it�s been since she�s had sex, Hilton said, �About six or seven months, I think. I don�t care,� reports the London Mirror. �I would rather just make out and kiss someone instead of sex.�|

Right.. Hilton insits that she's been quite modest and civilized in this area, saying that:

�I�ve only been in, like, two relationships and I just thought I�d like to be single,�
"Sex is sacred. People shouldn�t have sex unless they�re in an exclusive relationship anyway. I�d rather not do anything. Guys want you more when you don�t do it! Young girls should know that.�


Hmm, I can't deny that. But it appears that she's just trying to look good for publicity now. Having seen that she started dating Stavros, her declarations may have been done for two reasons. Either just for publicity, or so Stavros' parents see that Paris has actually got some common sense. I'd go for the first one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment