Friday, January 5, 2007

Britney "I love myself! I love myself"


Hmm.. who's the lady on the left? Very good children, now who's the old lady on the right? No one knows?



After coming out of the Italian restaurant Dolce in Hollywood, Britney looked bloated and seriously un atrractive. The quotes I can see written on all the websites are:

"I love myself, I love myself." -- which is what she shouted, coming out of the restaurant --

and as someone from the publich shouted: "You look beautiful" she responded with "I love you for saying that!" - wha wha what ??


Now, I don't know what you think of that but I'm pretty disgusted of the attitude Britney adopted. Celeb watchers say that her new habit of binge drunking and smoking has added at least 20 years to her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment