Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tara Conner - "I'm An Alcoholic"

Miss Tara Conner told People that she is "a completely different person" after leaving the rehab, in an exclusive interview.

"My life has completely changed," she said Friday. "I'm a completely different person out of rehab. Before I entered rehab I hardly knew who I was. I felt like I was floating and I just needed someone to pull me down."

"I didn't think I had any kind of issue going into rehab. I even said, 'I'll get some free therapy,' or something like that � and that was so ridiculous," says Conner. "But I've realized I do have an issue. I suffer from the disease of alcoholism and addiction. And if there's anything that I want people to know it's the severity of this disease and what it can do to people."

Just what you would expect a Miss to say - admit that she was wrong and correct it. Clap Clap to her for admitting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment