Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lowest Bid on Beckham's Private Soccer Lesson


The citizens of Southern part of California are not that excited about David Beckham, the $250 million man who is coming to play for the L.A. Galaxy Soccer team.
Sharon Stone was the auctioneer at this Elton John AIDS benefit auction after the Academy Awards. Despite her charm, the lowest selling lot was a private soccer lesson from the Briton which went for $70,000 - probably some spoiled kid (hihihihi).

"Guess it shows how much Americans care about soccer," quipped one guest.


OMG Only $70,000 for a soccer lesson? No wonder it only sold for that amount. I can't think of anyone who would pay more, but then again the auction house atmosphere brings the naughty "you" out, like that time when I bid $1,100 on this lamp I was obsessed with.. hmm good thing someone outbid me afterwards and my partner stopped me from bidding again! Lucky him.. err or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment