Saturday, March 17, 2007

Tiger Woods to demolish a $48.7 Million Mansion!



When I heard the news this morning I was truly shocked. Tiger Woods and his wife Elin Nordegren are actually planning on demolishing their Florida mansion later this month in order to build a "family home" - they're expecting a child this summer.
He isn't going to build a larger one as most other celebrities would do but a house less than half the size of the current mansion.

It looks like he�s finally going to get some use for his money. It�s been a dead asset for months. - says his neighbour Joe Farnish


I'm not sure what to say. What's wrong with the current mansion? I'm sure he could make better use of the money, like donating to charities or give them to me! :> - but who cares anyway, he's got plenty of other mansions on this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment