Thursday, August 16, 2007

Did Paris Really Put Lindsay on a Missing Dog Poster ?!

Oh my god, that's low. I can't believe she actually did that; but who else could it have been. It's just there hanging on the entrance to her Hollywood Hills Home where the paparazzi spotted it.
Only one copy has been spotted so far !



The text reads:
"LOST DOG - HAVE YOU SEEN HER?

Age: 3 in dog years
Weight: Anorexic
Eyes: Dilated
Coat: Spotted/Freckled
Breed: Freckle-bellied Cokewhore Terrier

My dog was last seen on the morning of July 24, 2007 chasing cars in Santa Monica. She will answer to the call of: Lilo, LSquared, LoHoe and Dime Bags, 2 for 10 dollars. She was also last seen carrying her favorite toys: a little white bag we call her "doggy bag" and her favorite black ankle bracelet. Please come home!
If you have any information, please call ----- or go to -----.
All the change in my couch will be offered for information leading to the safe return of my dog."


I actually can't believe she actually wrote this. Everyone knows her to be snarky and.. remember I talked about her relying on publicity and people paying her to show at events for money, but this is too much of a publicity stunt.
You don't see this everyday in the world of celebrity gossip do you ?? Unbelieavable !

source

No comments:

Post a Comment