Sunday, November 23, 2008

CELEBRITY: Mariah Carey is Pregnant


After lots of rumors and talkings it's now crystal clear that Mariah Carey is really pregnant.Her recent Mexican Vacation and the pictures from there surely gives us a clear hint about this.

Carey was spotted comforting outside her hotel room. In addition, Cannon sipped delicious tropical frozen drinks while Mariah opted for non-alcoholic beverages. Makes you wonder!

In a up to date interview Carey suggested that a baby could be in the near future for the couple, "I am with The One. I think we would make good parents, and that we'd be able to figure everything out together. People are always asking me if I'm pregnant, but I don't like to talk about it too much. I just think about it as the next phase. We'll see."

So, is there a baby on the way? We'll keep a close eye on her in the next few weeks to make sure.Rubbing your gut is not uncommon during a Mexican Vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment