Friday, April 24, 2009

Muma Gee Denies Romancing Timaya�s Manager

Daring and pretty singer, Muma Gee, has made news many times.
Her music may not have been as hot as Beyonce�s, but Muma is one babe who hardly gets annoyed.

She is, however, not happy over a gist that is going on in the entertainment circle. It is being alleged that Muma has found a new beau in the person of Timaya�s manager.

Busybodies claimed that Muma had made Timaya�s Alausa, Lagos abode her second home, as she was always there to frolick with the crooner�s manager.

But speaking to Life and Beat, Muma denied dating the guy in question. �I heard and read that story and it got me so angry. What kind of nonsense is this? Timaya is from Bayelsa and I am from Rivers. Is it a bad thing if I go and visit him?

�Why can�t people say something positive for once instead of looking for bad things to talk about or write?� she queried.

Concerning the alegation that they kissed in public, Muma fumed, �You know me so well; do I look like somebody who would be kissing in public?

�I don�t always react when I read or hear negative stories about me, but this particular story really got me angry.

�The guy in question is just a young boy. If I were to date, why wouldn�t I go for Timaya instead of his manager?

No comments:

Post a Comment