Monday, July 27, 2009

Jennifer Love Hewitt Gush's About Pattinson



It's not just the fans and teenagers that Twilight star Robert Pattinson has captured the hearts of, but also big time celebs like Jennifer Love Hewitt! I'm sure you've all imagined what you would do if you ever met the world's favorite vampire and Jennifer Love Hewitt is no different. She hoped to bump into him and the rest of the Twilight crew at Comic-Con but wasn't lucky enough to. "I'd pass out. I can't talk about it, 'cause I'd pass out," she said. "It's because he's Edward. Listen, Edward can fly you through the forest. He's like Aladdin with vampire teeth — there's magic-carpet rides. He can sing. He can watch you sleep. He plays music. He sniffs your neck. I mean, please!" If the Ghost Whisperer star feels like she would pass out what chance do any of us normal girls have if in some alternate reality we ran into the hunky vampire.



Jennifer hasn't given up yet though. She's hoping that she'll be able to have some type of role in any future Twilight movies, no matter how big or small it is. "I want a part so bad. Any part's fine. I will be the vampire who carries Robert Pattinson's luggage in the airport, that is the part that I will play if they need it," she said. "Jamie wants to play a werewolf, so we're both putting it out there."



Who knows maybe she'll get her wish and we'll get to catch her in the future Twilight" movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment