Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Johnny Depp Plans to Send His Children to School in Britain

Public Enemies star, Johnny Depp has reportedly purchased a mansion in Bath and is now visiting private schools in the area. He is looking for a place to send his two children, Lily Rose, 10, and Jack, seven whom he had with French singer Vanessa Paradis.

The 46-year-old actor will most likely pick one in the next few weeks so his kids can be enrolled in time for the start of the new academic year in September.

A spokesman at one of the schools Johnny visited said, "As yet, he hasn't enrolled his children and I believe he is looking at other schools.If he is thinking of us for September, he'd better be quick as the school is filling up fast for the new term, particularly with overseas students. We've seen a real jump in students from overseas."

Johnny has really been striving to secure a more normal life for his family.

When asked what he would do if he wasn't famous for a day, he said, "I would walk through Disneyland with my kids. That's what I'd do for the day. I would go on every ride and I would walk through Disneyland with my kids and let them experience all the things most kids do. They don't get to do those things with daddy. When daddy walks through Disneyland with them, things get weird."

No comments:

Post a Comment