Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Paris Hilton Has A Brain


Remember when Paris Hilton’s sex tape leaked out for the world to see in 2003? The poor blonde socialite was devastated when the X-rated footage was exposed and has trying to prevent it to happen to other young girls. "I want young girls to never put themselves in that situation I was in. Don't ever let someone talk you into doing something you don't want to do. I was humiliated, embarrassed and in shock that it happened. It wasn't my fault, it was something that someone did to me, so I've just learned to be a strong woman and nothing can hurt me at this point. It was definitely very painful. When you trust someone and love someone for them to do that to you, it's really hard. It's something that bothers me everyday." This all will be discussed in her new documentary Paris, Not France as well as the misconceptions about herself and show the business behind the media.

"I think there are a lot of people that have misconceptions about me. They assume I'm just a party girl and they don't realize there's a business behind it. I've created this over the past 10 years. I think when people haven't met me they might think that I'm spoiled, that I'm a brat, that I haven't worked for what I have. I've worked very hard for what I've achieved. None of this was given to me. I've done it all by myself." Who knew there was more than partying and having fun behind the blonde rich Hilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment