Monday, August 17, 2009

Miley Cyrus and Ex-Boyfriend Have Twitter Fight


Teen star Miley Cyrus has been exchanging bitter words with her ex-boyfriend Justin Gaston via Twitter. The 'Hannah Montana' actress split from the underwear model in June after dating for about a year.

Justin began the fued by writing on his page: "People mistake stupidity for bravery way too easily."

Miley soon replied with, "Yeah. I love when people mistake bravery with writing a few stupid tweets trying to make it seem like they don't care. You're afraid to love."

The two have kept in touch after the breakup and Miley appears to still have feelings for Justin.
Last week, she wrote several heartfelt messages for her former boyfriend.
"I am in between happy and sad today," she wrote. "I'm happy because I love you. I'm sad because I can't get enough of you."

Miley and Justin have been very active on Twitter since the breakup, posting their feelings about one another and the split.

"Just recorded a demo," Justin wrote. "Now I'm sitting on the couch wondering why we as humans try to pretend everything's OK when it isn't. Just be real.”

Miley replied: "Everything IS ok. Honestly. I can't change you're mind and your heart no longer belongs to me. Maybe YOU'RE the one pretending you're fine (sic)."

No comments:

Post a Comment