Saturday, August 22, 2009

YOU Are Out.


Here's the question of the day. Guess what leggy Vicky-secret model has been forced to say Auf Wiedersehen (owf-vee-der-sehn) to her well-liked burgeoning jewelry line?I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you guessed correctly. Yep. Heidi Klum.Word has it that the popular lingerie strutter was business linked with a partner who wasn't savvy enough to keep their budding Home Shopping Network venture going. But wait, this is where it gets gangsta. Paris jeweler big-wiggs Van Cleef & Arpels accused the Supermodel of jacking their clover motif and staked their claim in a lawsuit. Somehow, I'm convinced that Klum won't be glum about if for too long. She's still got that strapping, crooning, stallion of a husband to console her and let's not forget the hit show Project Runway TV that she hosts. By the way, it airs on Lifetime on Thursday August 20, 2009 @ 8:00 PM, and I'm simply svittzzing at the thought. The Fab clothes. All the wish-list chunky runway accessories.I've got just the fix to cool myself. Mhmm.It's going down tonight as I plunk myself on my mod sofa,front and center to the tv. Thanks in advance to a man who may not be from Germany like Heidi, but he does incidentally share a border with her. This Polish male homosapien's name is one you won't ever be able to guess---It's Reuben Mattus, and what he created in vanilla-Swiss almond Haagen Daz ice-cream is--- pure genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment