Thursday, September 24, 2009

Holly Madison is Getting Her Own Show

Former Playboy Playmate Holly Madison will start shooting ‘Planet Holly’ in Las Vegas on October 12, and claims the new show will be “empowering” and fun.

“It will have some docu-drama, but it’s the perfect excuse for me to be normal in a light-hearted comedy romp," Holly said.

“‘Planet Holly’ also will have an empowering message for women showing that however crazy the ideas you might have, they can be achieved. "

“Growing up in Oregon, I had crazy dreams. I’d see Pamela Anderson or Jenny McCarthy on TV and say I’d like to do that, too. I wanted to go off on the adventure. I dreamed of being a sex symbol as a showgirl in Las Vegas - and it all came true!”

Holly – who is famous for dating Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner, who she split from last year – also wants to help young girls realise that their dreams can be achieved through hard work.

Referring to the burlesque production ‘Peepshow’ she has been a part of, Holly added: “Just because I‘ve wound up in ‘Peepshow’ on the Vegas Strip, I’m not stopping, and I’ve set myself five more things to achieve in life. I will never stop setting new goals because I’m having fun living life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment