Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Robert Pattinson is "annoyed" by The Parts He is Offered

Robert Pattinson who is known for playing vampire Edward Cullen in 'Twilight' - claims that the roles he is offered rarely challenge his acting abilities.

“Annoyingly, there are so few parts I feel I can add anything to, or that I want to do," Robert complained. "Acting is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life."

"I don’t want to be an actor for the sake of it. I don’t find any particular pleasure in being an attention-seeker."

Robert is somewhat overwhelmed by his new found fame because he thought the film adaptation of Stephanie Meyer's vampire drama would be "something really small."

"It’s strange because even though the figures show that the books were successful and sold millions of copies, you couldn’t even buy them in London," Robert told AnOther Man magazine. "Hardly anyone I knew had read them."

"I had no idea at all. I’d seen my co-star Kristen Stewart in 'Into the Wild' and some of the director Catherine Hardwicke’s other films, and that’s all I thought it was, something really small.”

No comments:

Post a Comment