Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lady Gaga Feeds her Little Monsters


OK, this kick of Lady Gaga's calling her fans little monsters is a bit lame, but she is far from lame.

This week hundreds of fans waited outside a Best Buy in LA overnight for no more than her autograph. Getting word of the crowd, she sent them pizza. Actually is was 80 cheese pizza's and the tab came to approximately $1,000.

Lady Gaga tweeted: Sending all my little monsters little pizzas for waiting all night for me at Best Buy. I hop you're hungry... eat up. I love u!

Who was the lucky pizza shop? Papa John's.

That's not all. The wait really paid for some fans as she gave away a lock of her blond hair, a jigsaw puzzle and a personal note.

Upon arriving she announced, "I will sign every single one of your CD's" drawing loud cheers and screams from adoring fans. Lady Gaga is quickly learning how to treat fans with respect. For a dance queen, she may last a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment