Thursday, November 19, 2009

Robert Pattinson Confirms all Rumors on Today Show

This morning on the Today Show Matt Lauer asked Twilight star Robert Pattinson about all of the rumors that have been circulating about him and Pattinson jokingly confirmed them all. Lauer asked Pattinson about dating, being engaged, and even drugs.

"You've been dating nonstop," Lauer asked.

"Literally nonstop, yes," Pattinson said.

"You're dating a costar whose name rhymes with Tristan Belwart," Lauer said.

"Tristan Blewart ... there was a Liston Hewitt last year," Pattinson said. "That would be true, yes."

Pattinson also addressed the pressures of his sudden fame. "I speak in an American accent when I speak to the crowd," he said. "I feel like it's acting. I mean, I think it's the only way I don't go completely mad."


No comments:

Post a Comment