Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Heidi Montag Not Additected To Plastic Surgery




After undergoing 10 cosmetic procedures in one day, "The Hills" star Heidi Montag protests she is not addicted to plastic surgery. Heidi, 23, did however admit to People magazine that she is "beyond obsessed with plastic surgery."

In an interview on Good Morning America Heidi claims, "I'm not addicted. If I were addicted, I would have had 10 plastic surgeries." Anchor Juju Chang reminds her that she did indeed just have 10 plastic surgeries, to which Heidi responds,"Well, I mean 10 times. I really had two different surgeries. I had one three years ago and then I had one that I had several procedures done weeks ago."

Heidi went under the knife for 10 hours on November 20. The 10-procedures included liposuction on her waist, hips, neck, and inner and outer thighs; a mini brow lift; botox in her forehead and frown area; a nose job revision; fat injections in her cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips; a chin reduction; ear pinning; a breast augmentation revision; and buttock augmentation.

"I think that I do look like myself, I just think that I'm a different, improved version of myself," she announced on Good Morning America.

What do you think of Heidi's transformation?

No comments:

Post a Comment