Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Season Greetings to My Readers


Happy New Year to all my readers and followers, you've made 2009 a very special year for me.

Before you start making your new year resolutions, Check this out 

The top 10 New Years Resolutions and Most Broken New Year�s Resolutios from Merinews




Top 10 New Year�s Resolutions
1 Get into shape / go to the gym more
2 Save money
3 Go on a diet
4 Give up smoking
5 Assess work/life balance
5 Learn a new skill
7 Be kinder to myself
8 Give up/ cut alcohol intake
9 Give up / eat less chocolate
10 Clear wardrobe on eBay

Most Broken New Year�s Resolutions
1 Give up smoking
2 Get into shape / go to the gym more
3 Clear wardrobe on eBay
4 Be kinder to myself
5 To go on a diet / Give up or eat less chocolate
6 Learn a new skill
7 To give something back to the community
8 Give up or cut alcohol intake / Join or maintain my
Twitter/Facebook/Blog
9 Assess work/life balance
10 Save money

Now you can celebrate the incoming New Year 2010 and make your list of New Year Resolutions now. Have a prosperous New Year! Happy New Year 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment