Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Alicia Silverstone Can�t Wait to Be Pregnant!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

We hear that Alicia Silverstone can�t wait to be pregnant! We have not heard a lot from this star as there have not been a lot of appearances by the �Clueless� actress. However, after participating in a play, it seems she is feeling maternal. Read more about her plans below, including more photos and a video.

She portrayed an expecting mother in the Broadway play �Time Stands Still,� and this has inspired her recent desire to become a mother. She and her hubby, singer Christopher Jarecki, have been married for almost 5 years. The 33-year-old actress says she is now ready to settle down and have kids, like she�s always wanted.

Click Continue Reading below for Interview Clip with Alicia Silverstone and more pictures.



Photobucket
This actress has actually been keeping pretty busy, even though we don�t hear about her much. Last year she debuted a vegan cookbook called �The Kind Diet.� She has also started filming two films �Butter� and �Vamps.� She describes herself as �slightly workaholic� and as she had the play going on as well, I might agree! But she must be doing something right as her role of Mandy Bloom, was praised by some saying it was an �enormously likable performance.� She originally played this part in LA.

�I love theater because you get to really act, and it�s very empowering. Being in �Time Stands Still� was good for me because I got to further discover a character I had first played in L.A., and working with Laura Linney every night was a fantastic learning experience� For a while in my career, I sort of forgot that I was an artist, but in the last three years, I�ve really found my independence and started to shift things.�

It seems though that even with all this Alicia Silverstone can�t wait to be pregnant more than anything else. At least that is what she told People recently.

�Wearing a pregnancy suit was so much fun. I loved the feeling of pretending to be pregnant and having little arms and legs and this big belly. I�ve been wanting to have a baby since I was 2 years old I�m destined to be a mother.�

The quote ends with the sentiment that Alicia Silverstone �can�t wait to be pregnant.� What does Jarecki think about this? Well, we don�t know, but I wouldn�t be shocked if we hear news of a new family soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment