Thursday, July 29, 2010

Life-Altering Fashion Jewelry... Really?

I was inspired to post this blog entry based on the actions of people who act like they're down for you, act like they support you but don't, or know that you have things going on and say nothing at all because of envy and jealousy. These are the haters. And because they aren't armed with high ambition and drive(like you and I), their only aim is to bring you down. People have been trying to find ways to combat them, probably since the beginning of time---interestingly enough, with fashion jewelry even. Remember those individuals who wore garlic cloves around their necks? Okay, so maybe that's not something you'd generally see anymore but EVil Eye jewelry is definitely around. It's goal is to ward off anyone who doesn't wish you well and the eyes on your necklace, bracelet, anklet or ring is always watching. Even Celebrities are buying into it. But do I? Not really, because I was born with two healthy 20/20 vision eyes of my own....Now take that, take that. Because I see you. Hi haters.

I ask you, what's a post without a photo of Dr Evil himself? Yeah baby...






And this was totally off the radar for me Cityrockajewelry.com readers---who knew that Charlize Theron (from that movie Monster) broke up with her boyfriend Stuart Townsend? I mean, I know that she was always saying that she wasn't somebody who was into being wifed up, but WOW. After 9 years with a man.... Guess that's why she's wearing the thickest red string bracelet. It's supposed to ward off bad will, so maybe she's off to a good start in willing herself to think differently about putting that much time in with someone and having nothing to show for it. I'm just kidding girl. I understand Charlize, make it about you girl. Get your soul-search on.
The queen of kabbalah. Madonna. Madonna. Por supuesto. (that means of course in Spanish peoples) I know you all like how I shake it up and keep it interesting on this blog!


Kim Kardashian was sporting these Evil-Eye bracelets in June 2010. The nerve. Who would hate on Kim K?


Do you know who this disguised-wigged-out-Evil-eye-bedazzled-tee-wearing-woman is ? It's Paris Hilton, via her Twit-Pic.




Okay, so I didn't who this was either at first. It's Sports Illustrated Model Brooklyn Decker.



I like him and think he's a creative musical genius, but I'm certain that this guy has lots of haters. Maybe that's why he found it necessary to have two eyes on watch to protect himself from the nay-sayers. It's Mr. flashing lights himself, Kanye West.



And Brittny Gastineau (I spelled it correctly).








No comments:

Post a Comment