Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mel Gibson's ex in tape No 5: 'Why do you hate me so much?'-Detectives receive Mel Gibson audio recordings


Photobucket
Mel Gibson with ex girlfriend Oksana.Now facing child custory battle.Audio tape showing Gibson threating and racial slurs.


Photobucket

Mel Gibson in a scene from his upcoming movie How I Spent My Summer Vacation .

A Los Angeles County sheriff's spokesman says detectives investigating Mel Gibson have received audio recordings from a court hearing the actor's child custody matter.







Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore says detectives received the recordings Thursday morning after a court hearing. Several sheriff's detectives were spotted outside a closed hearing where Gibson's criminal attorney and attorneys for his ex-girlfriend appeared.

All of the attorneys declined comment. The sheriff's department is investigating whether the Academy Award-winner abused his ex-girlfriend, Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva, in January.

Whitmore says the detectives received CDs, but did not know how many recordings were on them. He says detectives will now work to authenticate the recordings for a possible criminal case.

Ready? Tape No. 5 of Mel Gibson yelling at ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has just been posted."Mel, I cannot be with somebody like this. You don't love me... This is someone who hates me. Why do you hate me so much?" asks Grigorieva at one point as Mel pants and rants.

And, she says, "You're very mean.""I'd like to show you what mean really is," yells Mel.

Money issues arise again, with Mel saying he needs cash so badly that he has resorted to selling some of his artwork collection. He also says he had to give up his Los Angeles Lakers tickets. "I don't have any (expletive) money! I have to support you and everybody else! I have to sell paintings. I have to sell my box at the Lakers game," Gibson screams.

Oksana's lawyers will be in court this morning asking a family law judge to strip Mel of custody of their daughter, using the tapes as evidence Mel is dangerous, reports TMZ. The authenticity of the tapes is likely to be raised.

On the Today show this morning, an audio expert who has worked for the FBI and CIA verified that the tapes are legit.

Mel Gibson's camp has not commented.










No comments:

Post a Comment