Thursday, July 1, 2010

Peter Andre In Tears Over Children


As we know the all false Katie Price has wedded her new cash till Alex Reid. To be fair he's no doubt hoping he'll be able to benefit from her money making skills as well. Or is time perhaps up for Katie - hopefully. She's taken the public as mugs for too long.



A lot of sympathy went out to Peter Andre when the Sky News presenter Kay Burley stupidly and disrespectfully asked him how he would feel if Reid wanted to adopt his kids.

Peter responded strongly, with tears in his eyes by saying

"No-one is going to take my kids away from me - nobody. Nobody is going to take my kids away from me and I will fight to the death for that. I didn't expect that, I'm sorry. I will die for those children."

Ofcom has confirmed it had received complaints about the Sky interview.




No comments:

Post a Comment