Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Naomi Campbell Reveals Her Hairline---And That's About It.

It's all about the blood-diamonds in regards to the dashing-phone thrashing diva these days, and she's been doing nothing but deny, deny, deny ever having accepted any diamonds at all while on trial. And darn it, I believe her with every fiber in my being. What's wrong with you people? Don't you know that everyone is is innocent until proven guilty under the court of law? If Naomi says that she welcomed "dirty-looking pebbles" from one of her fans then that's what it is. And furthermore, it doesn't matter if she has a hairline or not. She could just shave it all off today and home-girl would still be fiercely bald. Now I'm not one to gossip (Okay,so perhaps I am. This is a Gossip Blog, for goodness sakes), but the the streets are saying that Naomi's long-time once loyal agent is about to testify and tell a different kind of story about what she overheard....Something to the tune of Mr. Taylor (the gift-giver) stating that he was going to send her diamonds during the party they all attended... I know that you're thinking it, but nobody say false testimony. I'll keep you posted my Cityrockajewelry.com readers, I'll keep you posted. You might want to sign up to my RSS Feed on the quick-fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment