Friday, September 3, 2010

The Top 3 Reasons Why I Won't Blog About The Jewelry I Saw At The 2010 Emmy Awards

OVER-DONE.


REASON # 1
Anna Paquin at the 2010 Emmy Awards
Ready for Battle....Bracelets and all....






INAPPROPRIATE .
REASON # 2
Padma Lakshmi at the 2010 Emmy Awards
Pretty woman, but that necklace, with that dress??? REALLY???



INSANITY.


REASON # 3
Rita Wilson at 2010 Emmy Awards
Okay, the crystal jewelry mesh gown is by Prada, but  that doesn't score it any brownie points when it pretty much hangs on Rita like an old sheet hung up on a curtain window----and the matching shoes.....Where oh where do I start???? Okay I'll say something kind. Rita looks classic--- from head to neck.


Here's one Jewelry look I did happen to FINALLY FANCY.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus at the 2010 Emmy Awards
clad in Irene Neuwirth's Chrysoprase and diamond Jewelry pieces. Elegance is in the building all... What the heck is chrysopase? Read up on it here . No need to thank me. That's what I'm here for peoples. And so what if I did blog about the 2010 Emmy Awards after saying that I wouldn't. Sue Me. You know that you were feenin' to hear what I had to say.....

No comments:

Post a Comment