Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jewelry Trends 2010 - NOT!!!!

So get this----I'm actually speechless, so give me a sec. No, really I am. Now, I'm a girl who loves a multi-strand, and I love to rep bold jewelry pieces. I also get the picture that some pieces are solely supposed to be high fashion, you know; editorial, statement jewelry pieces that you might see on a runway or in a magazine. But these people wore this stuff out. In public. Where there was obviously people with cameras. Oh what brave souls..... I suppose I've found   my voice again, because this has to be said....NOT A GOOD LOOK. Not A One.

SPANISH DESIGNER ANA

JUST WHY?????


KELLY OSBOURNE

Gives new meaning to the the phrase everything but the kitchen sink.

MARISA BERENSON

I wonder if her neck hurts as much as my eyes do......

Nicole Ari Parker

Girl, loved you on Soul Food, and your hubby is fab, but what were you thinking. Did your kids make this?

SINGER OMARION

Ummmmmm.....Ummmmm.......O.....I'ma need you to dance and snake your a** out of this disaster of a woman's necklace.

KATERINA GRAHAM

I'm a big fan of Gasoline Glamour jewelry.....honestly, it's just the clowns that scare me. Maybe it's because I watched a scary movie called THE STRANGERS. Do not watch this film unless you want to be terrified to death. I'll probably never look at clowns the same way again. Hasta la vista Ringling Brothers and Univer-soul Circus........

No comments:

Post a Comment