Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gossip Girl

Try to harness your excitement my Cityrockajewelry.com readers, because I've got a special holiday gift exclusively from me to you. Now I know that you've probably been swooning over the fashion jewelry in the latest episodes of the wildly popular Gossip Girl series, so I'm about to tell you where to go to get yourself some of those precious "as seen on" jewelry pieces. The source is Richrocks, and they're bringing you the goods with their newly relaunched website where every item is under $100. Ho.Ho.Ho! Wait, what did you call me? A thank you would have sufficed :) Happy Holidays!

Gossip Girl character in Gunmetal multi-linked Oval Detailed Necklace

Cunning Character Leighton Meester in Gold Earrings with Hanging Leaves and Wrapped Citrine Crystal

Character Juliet Sharp is Rocking Richrocks White Tone Pave Ball Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment