Saturday, January 15, 2011

Celebrities Jewelry - Overdose Edition 2011

I know that you've got the chills and the sweats. You probably can't sleep, and you may be experiencing anxiety and nervousness. This is your body going through withdrawls. No worries my Cityrockajewelry.com Blog readers. I've got the Celebrities Jewelry fix that you've been yearning for. I know that it's a new year, and that you've got to have you some like no other blog can supply..... Go on, scroll on down and hit it, but you've just got to stop showing up at my job like this.....


So welcome to 2011. Here are some fashion jewelry looks that either caught my eyes---or crossed them.


??????
I like it a lot. Squared bangles is a hot new trend to look out for because it's unexpected and modern. Karissa Shannon stacked up some style points with me for sure with these diamond bracelets.

?
Rihanna hopped on the trend too a little while back. It looks great paired with her new award though, don't you think?
?
Whitney Port's Bronzed Statement Necklace is just Gorg. You can wear something like this with anything and still get away with it....a jewelry heist maybe? I'm kidding.

If only this silver spiked statement necklace was smaller in size... I do love this on Ms. Donna Karan though. I said it before, and I'll say it again. Spikes are in.

Only Nicki Minaj can get a pass for wearing this multi-strand beaded statement necklace. It's just right for her onstage, and very over the top image.

Are you writing this down? Take notes when you see Olivia Palermo accessorizing. Layer  your beaded necklaces with gems. Stat.

This  jewelry type is going to be a gigantic deal for 2011 peoples. Earrings, rings, necklaces and bracelets. It's Geode jewelry; and it's all about the jagged gemstone or rock (real or faux) appeal. 


Even Jenni J-Woww from the Jersey Shore is up on it. You go girl.  The boobage is covered and she's showing off accessories these days. Who says that having money can't be life-changing?

Aww...look at Pink. She's preggers and glowing and her pink  diamond chandelier earrings are the truth.

I'm all for fun jewelry pieces, but not when it borders on it being able to be used as a weapon. Maria Menounos with her cocktail ring? Nope. On to the next one.

Posted this just for my sheer amusement.


Blake Lively brings us an early hint of spring with her turquoise drop earrings and bangle bracelets, but I'm not a fan of this look with her purple suede laser cut dress. This is iffyy...I hope that  Vogue's Anna Wintour doesn't revoke your style card Blake.....

No comments:

Post a Comment