Sunday, March 27, 2011

Alex Reid 'considered suicide after split'

Alex Reid has admitted that he considered suicide during the darkest moments of his split from Katie Price.

In an interview with the News of the World, the cage fighter expressed his anguish at the model dating Leandro Penna so publicly and confessed that he often wonders which parts of their relationship were real.

"I've had some really dark moments over the last few weeks," said Reid. "I'm a fighter but this has drained me. At my lowest I thought it would be easier not to be here. It was horrible because I usually live life to the full. I'm a strong guy. I'm a fighter.

"But this has drained me and taken all my energy and vibrancy. I've gone through unadulterated rage and then into the depths of despair. I became ill. I was depressed. Now I don't know what was real. I've started to question lots of different parts of my whole relationship with Katie."

Speaking of Price's attack on his dress sense during her new reality show, he said: "I feel humiliated by that. I felt she was mocking me. I'm the same Alex who she met and who won Celebrity Big Brother. She was slagging off my clothes, but then Leandro's dressing in an identical way to me - the same style of jeans and tops. It doesn't make sense."

It was reported yesterday that Reid compares Price to Cruella De Vil when talking to friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment