Thursday, March 10, 2011

Britney Spears Wants To Help Stop Bullying


I just have to get this out of the way...how about she does us a favor & gets a hair treatment so we don't have to be tortured every time we look at her mop head.

Ok...I'm done.

The 29-year-old pop star has become one of the latest celebrities to join President Obama's new anti-bullying campaign to stop the increasingly growing problem.

Britney is about to release her 7th album 'Femme Fatale' this month but she's focusing a lot of her attention on stopping bullying. She recently tweeted:
"Anti bullying is an issue very close to my heart. I am honored that President Obama & the First Lady asked me to join this campaign.�
Watch Britney Spears' 'Hold it Against Me' video here and listen to her newest song 'Till the World Ends' here.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment