Thursday, March 3, 2011

Comedian Sarah Silverman Dines At Joan's On Third In L.A.


Funny gal Sarah Silverman ?and friend dined at Joan's on Third in Los Angeles yesterday. 

The outspoken comedian who used to date show host Jimmy Kimmel is set to star in the movie 'Take This Waltz' alongside funnyman Seth Rogen and 'Dawson's Creek' alum Michelle Williams.

Sarah Silverman starred in her own show, 'The Sarah Silverman Program' on Comedy Central but was cancelled last year after the end of it's 3rd season. She is currently dating 'Family Guy' writer/producer Alec Sulkin.

Sarah has never been much for discussing her relationship(s) but did mention to David Letterman last year what she told her mom when she saw a hand-shaped bruise on her bottom as she was jumping in the shower...
"I looked in the mirror behind me and noticed that on my tushie is a bruise the exact same shape of a hand," she said. "And I was able to just say, I'm sleeping with a man that spanks me."


fame / Source
?

No comments:

Post a Comment