Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ginnifer Goodwin To Play Snow White In New ABC Show


There sure is a lot of talk about Snow White lately...

'Big Love' starlet Ginnifer Goodwin has signed on to play the lead role in ABC's drama pilot 'Once Upon a Time'. The show is being written by 'LOST' executive producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz.

The show will center around a troubled woman (Goodwin) with a troubled past who is drawn into a small town in Maine where the magic and mystery of fairy tales are true. Ginnifer will be play Snow White/Sister Mary Margaret (yes, a nun *head palm*), a beautiful woman with dark hair and pale skin who has been placed under a spell by the Evil Queen (Lana Parrilla) and is brought back to reality by the Charming Prince.

Right off the bat I'm going to say I wouldn't watch this show but I may just give it a try since Ginnifer Goodwin is staring in it, I think she's great. Also, I hope they make her grow her hair out to at least below her ears again, I'm not diggin' this do.

No comments:

Post a Comment