Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's Confirmed: Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene Split Up


The musician Joe Jonas and hottie actress Ashley Greene have split & it's no longer just a speculation. The stars' reps have confirmed it by stating:
�We can confirm they have parted ways and have no further comment.�
Joe and Ashley began dating in 2010 and were just seen happily together in February. Joe even raved about how well their relationship was going in the new issue of Details by saying:
�I think what works about it is she really puts my feelings first. She understands my busy schedule. She�ll fly out to my shows � she�s been to places in South America that I can�t even pronounce.�
I guess it wasn't as perfect as they made it look in photographs. Although the split just made headlines E! News has reported that the 'Twilight' star was spotted getting cozy with 'Kings of Leon' bassist Jared Followill at a NYC club on Tuesday night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment