Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Miranda Cosgrove Talks College vs Show Biz With Ellen DeGeneres


Cutie 'iCarly' star Mirada Cosgrove stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' today (March 9) to talk about life and her perfect boy.

The 17-year-old actress/singer opened up to Ellen about her plans to take a break from showbiz in order to attend college, telling Ellen:
�I just sent all my college applications in so I�m waiting to see what happens. I�m in 12th grade but I�ll find out in the next few weeks, I still really want to do my show so I�m going to try to keep filming. Maybe if I go to USC I can still do it since I�ll be in LA.�
Miranda explained that she applied to both USC and NYU. My bet is she's hoping she'll get accepted to USC because who wouldn't want to earn more cash and still get an education?

When Ellen asked Neutrogena spokes girl Miranda what she looks for in her perfect guys she said:
Shia Labeouf and Zac Efron put together,with a Michael Cera personality.�
Sounds like a great guy to me too, hopefully she'll find someone with all of those traits. I'm a big fan of 'iCarly', it's really funny & entertaining so I'm hoping she'll stick around & do school at the same time. I mean if Natalie Portman did it...

fame / source
* Photos were taken when Miranda Cosgrove attended the 19th Annual Elton John Aids Foundation Academy Awards Viewing party on February 28, 2011.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment