Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tony Hawk's Best Friend "Totally Cool" That He's Dating His Wife


Yesterday I posted about Tony Hawk leaving his wife for his best friend/business partner's wife and it seemed like a bit of a twisted story, too twisted to be true. Or so I thought because it seems that Tony's bff/business partner Matt Goodman has decided to open up about the situation by saying:
�I know people will think it is strange but I�m totally cool with it,� Goodman told Radar Online about Tony dating his wife. �I had split up with Cathy over a year ago and she started dating Tony about seven months ago."
I find this a little strange but to each their own. Matt also mentions that he now has a girlfriend and he doesn't have a grudge against the two either, he just wants to move on with his life.

I know his friend is alright with the situation but what about Tony's ex-wife Lhoste?


No comments:

Post a Comment