Thursday, April 14, 2011

Elizabeth Hurley 'coping well after divorce'

Elizabeth Hurley has said that she is coping quite well following her recent divorce from Arun Nayar.
Speaking to People at a Harper's Bazaar event on Tuesday in New York, the 45-year-old said that she is moving forward and is spending time on her farm.

"I think I'm coping quite well, actually. We're all quite happy right now and trying to move forward," Hurley said.

The model-actress also explained that she is used to being in the spotlight, but she knows how to keep parts of her life private.

She explained: "I've been around for a long time, and I think I'm just used to it at this point. It can be intrusive but I'm pretty good at getting privacy when I need it."

Hurley recently revealed that she would consider moving in with former boyfriend Hugh Grant.

No comments:

Post a Comment