Sunday, April 3, 2011

Justin Bieber to launch fragranced dog tags, bracelets

Teen sensation Justin Bieber is set to expand his accessories range by including fragrance-infused dog tags and bracelets.


The "Baby" hitmaker has created two designs for the My World Collection at Wal-Mart, both infused with pomegranate scents. The dog tags have been named "One Less Lonely Girl" and "Never Say Never" which will be sold for USD 10 each, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

Despite being one of the world's most famous teenagers, Bieber recently revealed he has an allowance and is not allowed to touch is estimated USD 100 million fortune he has earned.

"My money is being invested. I only have a credit card, which allows me to spend a certain amount of money every month. If I reach the limit after the first week, I won't be able to buy any more stuff until the month is over. My mom is in control of that," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment