Monday, April 11, 2011

Shahid Kapoor promotes vegetarianism

Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor, who was voted Bollywood's sexiest vegetarian by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), will be seen urging people to turn vegetarian in a new ad of the animal rights group.

In the new ad titled "Chicks Love a Vegetarian", a casually dressed Shahid is seen with two downy yellow chicks perched on his body, extolling the benefits of a plant-based diet. The ad is shot by ace photographer Atul Kasbekar

"I love chicks... pigs, cows, fish, and all the other animals too. That's why I turned vegetarian," said Shahid.

"I am very happy being a vegetarian and I believe that it is the best way to be. The day I started believing in the fact that I would want not to kill animals for my taste buds, that is the day everything changed for me," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment