Thursday, December 7, 2006

Beckams to move to US


Incoming.. - Posh(er) LA.

Just found out that Victoria Beckam spent her weekend in Los Angeles looking for a new 'posh' house. This follows speculations that David is transferring to the U.S. soccer team, LA Galaxy.

She spent ALLL day Sunday taking a tour of several pricey homes in L.A.

She even looked at a house on the street where Tom and Katie (Cruise) live.

*Cruise bracketed as she considers to do what neither of Tom's previous two wives did, which is take his name.



source

So, all new exciting stuff coming up in Victoria and David's life!! They might even be attracted by TomKat in their Scientology sect. But I wouldn't be impressed if I were you - you're already self esteemed , no joke!! :D


I hope you're grateful that I managed to find a picture in which she actually looks half good!! Took me a while but I got one eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment