Thursday, December 7, 2006

Britney Speaks Out!





After the pantyless days, she posted a messasge on her own personal website today, talking about her recent behaviour.
"It's been so long since I've been out on the town with friends. It's also been 2 years since I've even celebrated my birthday. Every move I make at this point has been magnified more than I expected, and I probably did take my new found freedom a little too far. Anyway, thank God for Victoria's Secrets' new underwear line! I look forward to a new year, new music and a new me. I'm just getting started....Happy Holidays everyone!"

Looks like the divorce from Kevin Federline really brought freedom and happiness in her life. But, in my opinion, what she did was taking it too much to the extremes.




No comments:

Post a Comment