Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Miley Cyrus and Her Brother Want Matching Tattoos

Metro Station rocker Trace Cyrus has several tattoos, and after getting a matching design to his singer father Billy Ray Cyrus he now can’t wait until 17-year-old Miley is old enough to get her first piece of body art.

“I already have a matching one with my dad, there’s no reason I wouldn’t do it with my siblings," he said. "Someone you’re that close to, it’s something that means something to you obviously, so why wouldn’t you do it?”

Miley still has another year to go before she can get some body art to match her brother, but the siblings – who are currently touring together – often swap relationship advice with one another.

“She helps me with my girl problems, I talk to her about boys she’s talking to," single Trace told OK! magazine. "She has a smart head on her shoulders and anything that she decides is going to be the right decision.”

Trace, 20, also shared that he and his mother Tish are getting matching tattoos as well.

“My mom’s going to get a ribcage tattoo that is definitely the biggest tattoo she’s ever gotten," he said. "I’m definitely proud of her for that. It will definitely be a little bit different of an experience for me. I’ve never gone to get a tattoo with my mom ever. She’s taken me to get a tattoo but we’ve never both gotten one at the same time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment