Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jesse James� 2nd mistress apologizes to Sandra Bullock

 Photobucket

In what may be true regret, or perhaps just a ploy to extend her 15-minutes, the second woman who announced she was Jesse James� mistress has written a letter of apology to Sandra Bullock.

�I felt I needed to reach out to you and tell you how deeply sorry I am for everything you�ve been through,� Melissa Smith writes in the typed, one-page note, obtained by TMZ. �I know nothing I can say is going to make the pain of my actions go away, but I wanted to personally apologize to you,� she continues.

Smith claims to have had a two-year affair with Jesse, but despite the fact that her actions and those of others have wrecked Sandra�s life and torpedoed her marriage, Melissa was recently seen wearing a �Team Sandra� t-shirt.

And her letter proceeds:





�I am sorry for any hurt or pain that I caused you. My actions of engaging with a married man are unforgivable. I never meant you any harm. I compromised my beliefs, and as such will never forgive myself.�

And unlike Jesse�s other companions, Smith seems truly upset by the emotional fallout from what she and Jesse got up to;

�From the bottom of my heart I hope you accept my sincere apology. Please contact me if you wish to discuss on the phone or in person.�

Sandra, 45, has made no response, but the general view is that Melissa need not wait by the phone. Sandra and Jesse parted last month after the scale of his cheating became painfully clear. Jesse has since entered a rehab center in Arizona, but his chances of making it work with his wife now look slim.




No comments:

Post a Comment