Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jersey Shore's Snooki is Having Herself A Ball For 2011 and Beyond

Latifah Photo

Happy New Year my Cityrocka Readers! I Hope that this new year brings you nothing but love, wealth,  strong health and good times. Okay, so let's talk Celebrity Jewelry Gossip. After all, I know that's what brought you here.

This must be some kind of trend..... this celebrity jewelry theft thing is suddenly off the chain. Pun intended. Paula Deen (see my previous post below), Paris Hilton got jacked for her jewelry , and now I find out that somebody was stupid enough to stick Cleo, from the Set It Off movie, a.k.a. Queen Latifah, up for her Jew-els? Are they freakin' crazy?  Gots to be. They were able to get away with $10,000 worth of her jewelry, which was jacked from her luxury hotel suite in Tobago. And when I say luxury suite, I mean luxurious as in $1000 per night to stay there. For that kind of money they should be leaving diamonds on Latifah's pillows instead of chocolate mints. I'm sure Latifah has insurance to cover her losses, but the thieves just better make sure that she isn't up for getting some street justice, sitting in a chair somewhere getting her hair corn-rowed....



Snooki From the Jesey Shore Photo


Here's the Ball She was in. Notice the red cup?


So....I'm only posting this because I have to. I mean that I really have to. As a journalist, I know that it is my duty to deliver the jewelry scoop in an unbiased and professional manner to you.... Here's my best attempt at doing so.  Snooki of The Jersey Shore fame has partnered up with Diamiondshark.com to sell the Snooki Party Ball Limited Edition Pendant. Yep. Remember when she rode inside the gigantic caged ball of lights  in Seaside Heights, NJ?  Well she had one of the necklaces on then.  The pendant piece has a carat's worth of pink sapphires inlaid into it. It's rhodium plated, sterling silver and dangles from an 18" chain. It can be all your for only $49 bucks. Hey, that means you can slip it on, get wasted, and start fist-pumping too.

Snooki's party Ball Necklace Pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment