Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Angelina Jolie - The Jewelry Seductress?

Angelina Jolie Photo

Angelina Jolie is stunting a jewelry line? Tick, Tick, Tock. Well, look who managed to find time away from her Brady-Bunch-Brood of 6 kids and the handsome hubby Brad Pitt... I know, I know, I've been gone for a minute. Can't a girl take a minute from her hugely popular Jewelry Gossip Blog to work on a grown and sexy website upgrade? Although, I'm not quite done with the revamp (Shout out to Eric, and his superior webpage skills I'm almost there). Truth be told, I missed blogging so freakin much that I'm determined to run my mouth, even with the Under Construction sign still dangling from my header. I mean, we've got some catching up to do, with Elizabeth Taylor's death (RIP), and Prince William and that bull "ish" about not wanting to wear his wedding ring once he and Kate Middleton are wed.....

And.... I focus. Back to the matter at hand, America's own Sweetheart Temptress, Angelina Jolie. Her new line is called Style Of Jolie. The creative joint effort with Robert Procop took all the time it takes to have a baby---9 months. I've provided you with an insider sneak peek with photos below (thank you Getty Images), but if you want to see any of her pieces up close and personal, you'll have to check your mailbox again. It's by invite only, so hopefully yours didn't get lost. Don't be salty-mad. It's an exhibit that's all for the kids; all of the proceeds will go towards Children in Crisis. So who thinks Angelina's Jewelry is tempting?   Mwuah. Miss you all, my Cityrockajewelry.com family. Feels good to be home.







?

No comments:

Post a Comment