Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Khloe Kardashian: 'Press make me feel barren'

Khloe Kardashian has confessed that she often feels "barren" after reading press about her journey towards starting a family with husband Lamar Odom.

While the reality star previously insisted that the couple are in no hurry to have kids, she later revealed that they have begun trying to conceive.

However, in an interview with PopEater, the 26-year-old revealed that she often feels stressed by the pressure put upon her by the media and wishes that she had more support from those who understand the difficulties of having their first child.

"I wish someone would do that for me, instead the media makes me feel like I'm barren and why can't you get pregnant?" she explained. "I've had an interviewer on the red carpet ask me, 'Well if you want to have a baby why don't you?' I asked her if she had kids, she said, 'No,' so I said, 'Why don't you talk to me after'."

She also reiterated that she believes nature will take its course and that she should not rush the process, adding: "I have no problems answering people's questions. They can ask me whatever they want, it's not what they say, it's how they sometimes say it.

"The public does think genuinely it's so easy to have a baby. I am 26 years old. I do think when it happens it's going to happen. I was finding out about my ovulation dates and I did notice it made Lamar and I uncomfortable like it took the fun out of it so we stopped doing that."

Rihanna recently joked that seeing the relationship between Kardashian and Odom makes her want to find a boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment